Sunday, August 21, 2011

Welcome...

I have decided that it was time to do something about all the novels I read. Thanks to my wonderful hubby, I am pretty well-supplied with all different kinds of books, which I pretty much devour. I don't necessarily have a favourite genre, though my favorite series is Harry Potter (such a cliché!).

I am going to use this blog to give my reviews of all these different books. You may ask what my credentials are - I did study English Lit, though that was ages ago. I guess what makes me the most qualified is just the sheer number of novels that I've read - ranging from young adult novels, dystopic novels, police procedurals, etc... Some of these reviews will be pretty well-known novels (ex. The Help) while others will be not as well known (ex. Christopher Pike's Thirst series).

Oh, I should mention that I am starting this just after having a baby - Baby N is less than 2 weeks old - so it may be sporadic, but hopefully I'll be able to maintain it relatively regularly.

Enjoy, and feel free to comment your own thoughts on these books. I take no offense. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment